Having blood in stool with little constipation. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have experienced little blood in my stool from past 2 days
I have searched on internet for external piles and examined myself
but that doesnt seems to be an issue..
I cant see and feel any cut or injury
what to do?
May I know your age?
Since when you have the constipation problem?
not a problem actually
I am consuming very little food now days
just to cut down the extra fat
it is not as smooth as it used to be
Ok XXXXXXX Let me brief you.
The most common cause is tears in the rectal or anal mucosa
which is described as fissures in medical terms.
This occur as a result of hard stool during constipation.
You may also have lower rectal pain while passing stool or just some kind of discomfort at the anal region.
If no such pain is present, drink plenty of water and take lot of fibre in your diet
to prevent hard stools.
Most likely the bloody stool should disappear soon with the above changes/treatment.
Have you followed?
Watch the stools during the next few days.
but how can I get to know its not Piles ,any self examination
Piles or hemorrhoids are diagnosed by a per rectal examination by a qualified surgeon.
Symptomwise, this is generally a chronic problem.
I mean the symptoms are persisting/recurring since some time.
One can occasionally be able to feel a mass at the anal margin while trying to pass stool.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
I will see for few days ,hopefully it should be fine
nothing for now
thank you for the advice doctor
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the remedy for constipation and blood in stools
- Levothyroxine blood in stool constipation
- Can cipro cause impotence
- Does smoking cause cidp
- Does smoking marijuana cause circulation problums
- Heart burn why is there radiating pain
- Hypothyroid blood in stool constipation
- Blood in stool after constipation
- Baby constipation blood in stool
- Causes hypertrophy of circumvallate
- Burning in stomach hot sweats
- Smoking hookah burns passing stool
- Burning sensation in penis and indigestion
- Burning sensation while passing stool itching
- Can coffee cause enlarged circumvallate papillae