Having backache because of riding a bike. Suggest cure? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
its mostly due to riding a bike..
as its better on Mondays as i get 2 days break..
would you be able to help
Yes. I can help you. But I would need some more information about this problem?
Can you answer some of my questions?
Which part of the back aches?
Is it upper back or lower back?
middle and lower...
Can you grade the severity of pain on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the most sever pain that you ever had)?
is more upper is less..
its bad when the travel is high..
lets say around 7 sometimes..
and around 5-6 on regular basis..
What do you generally do when the pain is more?
Does it reduce with rest or you need medicines?
apply a spray..
pain releiver spray like Moov or rellispray..
Does the pain spread down to your legs?
Do you have difficulties with walking?
Are you able to pass stools and urine without any difficulties?
May I know your age?
no other problems...
Thanks for providing these details.
The pain what you have seems more like a mechanical pain
yes i think so 2...
as i said its much better on Mondays...
However since the pain is persistent and occurring throughout the day, it is better to get some test done to rule out XXXXXXX problem.
I would suggest X-rays of the back along with blood tests like complete blood count, ESR, calcium and Vitamin D level.
after 2 days break..
Avoid strenuous physical activities.
Follow proper ergonomics at work.
As you plan the tests, you can continue using antiinflammatory sprays that you been using.
if they fail to give you relief, you can use oral pain killer like ibuprofen 400mg twice a day for 2-3 days.
Ibuprofen is a prescription drug in India.
you will need a prescription from a doctor to avail this.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lump behind anus and back ache
- Shortness of breath during kidney stone
- Suggest treatment for lower backache
- Experiencing backache after lunch and dinner how to cure this
- What causes fluttering feeling in stomach and back area
- Treatment and cure for Upper backache
- Treatment and cure for persistant backache
- Sick sinus syndrome status post pacemaker
- Sharp pain at base of skull when turning head sideways
- Shivering fits caused due to high fever
- Upper back pain related to heart problems
- Side effects from oxyelite pro with thyroid disease
- Treatment and cure for backache
- Thyroid abdomen and back warm to touch
- Upper abdominal pains radiating into back