Having back pain problem. What could be the cause and suggest the cure? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi Sir, GM
my name is also XXXXXXX
I would be Dr. Prasad; please proceed with your query.
how to cure this
I am glad that you are looking for a cure and not treatment of pain.
The cure starts with finding the exact cause of back pain.
so should i go for any test or check up?
Since back pain can be caused by multiple factors that includes local back muscle spasms, improper posture, systemic disease as well as spine problems it is essential that you figure out your causes.
Yes, a detailed clinical examination and test is going to be necessary. But before I comment on testing, can you describe your symptoms?
Since when you have this back ache?
Which part of the back hurts?
i have this since last 6 months
Is it the lower back or upper back?
Lower back or sometime even the upper back
Is the pain localised to the centre or paracentral areas?
Do you have a continuous pain or intermittent pain?
Location - centre along the spine or paracentral besides the central spine?
centre along the spine
Since the pain is intermittent, do you notice factors that starts/worsens the pain and relieves it?
yes, true...it happens
Can you name those factors?
not able to get u sir, Sorry
I mean if you have noticed any factors that starts/worsens pain or relieves this pain?
Does the pain radiate to below to the legs?
Any problem while passing urine/passing stool?
no nothing...its perfect
May I know your age?
Thanks for providing these details.
The symptoms you describe does not seem to be related to serious spine problems which require immediate medical attention.
However the role of posture, systemic factors need to be assessed by the doctors.
So yes, you need to plan a visit to an orthopedician whenever feasible.
ok sure, will do that. Thanks for yoir advise
he can examine the spine area and if need order for blood test - blood count, ESR, Calcium, thyroid hormones as well as X-rays.
That should suffice in reducing the pain.
Have you followed what I suggested?
Do you have any other questions?
Yes, got it..Thnx for ur advise
no questions, we can close this chat session
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Exercises for the l s spine
- What is the cure for increasing back pain
- Relief for uti discomfort
- What is levocetirizine dihydrochloride
- Precautions after surgery for slip disc
- Feeling breathless pain right side back
- What is the permanent cure for back pain
- Cause and cure for back pain
- Pain in lower back heaviness on left side of chest
- Discharge during early pregnancy
- What is the cure for constant back pain
- What is the cure for severe back pain
- Eye exam without dilation
- Everytime i go in the sun i when i come back in i have a headache
- Different strengths of percocet