Having back pain due to disc bulging. Taking physiotherapy. Still the same. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
GE Doctor , This is XXXXXXX from XXXXXXX
Please proceed with your query.
I had a Backpain in the last 10 Days and I am regurlaly doing Physiotheraphy as a outpatient near by home at K.R. Puram. But still the Pain is continuing
I did not took leave on earlier days.
How did it start?
Is there any history of trauma?
Now I took leave from today to sunday and taking rest and continuing . will this cure
Was there any triggering factor like trauma, abnormal posture to cause the pain?
yes. It was started when I was in Uttrakhand in Oct 2009. I took MRI and the complaint was L3 & L4 - Extrusion- Disk Bulge and took medicine and theraphy and got allright.
So, you are already diagnosed with prolapsed disc.
Avoid back bending and heavy weight lifting.
Yes. Sorry it is not L3 & L4 it is L4-L5- The MRI LUMBNO SACRAL SPINE REPORT as follows. This is done on 10th Oct2009.
MRI of the Lumbosacral spain reveals subtotal disc extrusion at L4 -L5 . L5-S1 level with posterocentral disc bulge at this level.
You need to consult a spine surgeon/Neurosurgeon for detailed evaluation.
I Noticed , During winter time the Pain was more. This time the pain was too much and moving down to my Left leg.
Do you have any Doctor nearby K.R.Puram or any place I can visit tomorrow .
There are patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW .
Noted. But do you have any doctor whom I can XXXXXXX up
I will continue the physiotherpahy. Is it okay
I am personally not aware of any spine surgeon in K R Puram. But, you can visit Manipal hospital.
Ok. Will Living Good have any hospital
Right now, you need complete bed rest.
Ok. Thanks Doctor
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting me.
Wish you speedy recovery.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Back pain after walking pneumonia
- Back pain after oophorectomy
- Back pain after pacemaker
- Back pain done mri suggested physiotherapy cure
- Physiotherapy in middle back pain d8
- Physiotherapy for lower back pain
- Can dexamethasoe tablets cause hoarseness in voice
- Should i consult the endocrinologist having diarrhea vomiting and nausea
- Back pain joint pain physiotherapy
- What treatment is suggested for inactive exposure hepatitis
- Bulging disc back pain
- Experiencing persistent non productive chest irritation and cough
- Persistent back pain after miscarriage
- Back pain 5 months after pregnancy
- Experiencing extreme fatigue weakness and dizziness