Having back pain and had scatia. Problem while sitting down and getting up. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help?
Im having pain in my back since yesterday
Im having problem while sitting down and getting up
what should I do
Can you compare yesterdays pain to the pain you had 8 year back on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the severest pain you had 8 years ago)?
Im rating pain as 7 compared to 10 about 8 yrs back
Does the pain spread down to your legs as it used?
Do you have problems while passing urine/bowel?
Im travelling...what should I take...for immediate relief
If the pain is as severe and spreading down to your legs
it is better to visit a doctor and exclude possibilities of nerve compression rather than opting to just take pain medicine.
Travelling with sciatic pain can worsen the condition.
That is my advice.
Have you followed?
Are you there?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lumbar spondylosis and calcification
- Treatment for muscular back pain
- Lumbar cutis aplasia
- Osteopathic treatment for back pain
- Monocef side effects in kids
- Ls5 disk
- How.to mask the effects of meth
- Mobizox for pain
- Steroids for back pain treatment
- Treatment for severe back pain
- Chronic back pain treatment
- Does marijuana effect lipase
- My right lower back hurts when i move
- Effect of mercury from thermometer when swallowed
- Oxyelite side effects menstral