Having allergy issue and looks like insect bite - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am 34 Yrs Male
Last few weeks I am getting allergy
I never had allergy issue
If I take anti-allergy tab
I am not getting any allergy
It's looks like mosquito bite
And becomes bigger and redish
and stay for ~2 hrs or so
and mostly in evening to night
Have you seen a dermatologist?
Do you have itching along with those lesions?
during that period only
But not always
Let me brief you.
It is important that we diagnose this condition rightly.
Any major issue?
Allergy classically presents with wheal like eruptions associated with itching and redness
however other inflammatory conditions including insect bite
present with more of red bumps with less itching.
Both the conditions are different and is managed differently.
Since you mentioned that they start as single insect bite marks
what both the conditions?
It's looks like insect bite
I am unable to differentiate whether you have classical urticarial lesions
May I call you?
Please confirm your phone number.
It seems you have moved away from the chat.
you can login again if you have a medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms of insect bite allergy
- Claritin not working for allergies
- Diagnosis of insect bite allergy
- Drained energy by stomachache
- Insect bite allergy causes
- Allergic reaction to neosporin ointment
- Cephalosporin allergy and penicillin allergy
- Allergy that looks like sunburn
- Allergic reaction to milk thistle
- Allergic reaction to ibuprofen hives
- Metronidazole doxycycline
- Can i take pseudoephedrine hydrochloride with doxycycline
- Cortisone injection for allergy to insect bite
- Doxycycline hyclate and metronidazole
- Drinking milk during jaundice