Having allergy and itching. Suggest treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
sorry about that
its mainly jaw line area which is affcted
along with some itching
and dry skin
have not changed my make up or diet as such
could you please advise
Have you already seen a doctor for the same?
No I havent seen a doctor yet
Lacto calamine would be fine
apply it every 2 to 3 hours on the affected areas
do not use any cosmetics on your skin
Use lukewarm water to rinse
It should go away in a couple of days
Do not worry
Cetrizine has none of these
are you there?
get well soon
Is that all for now?
good day to you too
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is chest tightness or heaviness a side effect of lupron?
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of jalyn?
- Is dizziness or lightheadedness a side effect of keppra?
- Nebulizer home remedy
- Suggest treatment for peanut allergy
- Suggest treatment for nasal allergy
- Is difficulty in passing urine a side effect of lortab?
- Suggest treatment for allergy of skinnose and eyes
- Milk protein allergy rash lump behind ear
- Liver problems causing hives and lip swelling
- Is light-colored stools a side effect of levocetirizine?
- Suggest treatment for insect bite allergy
- Male allergic reaction to nuvaring
- Miscarriage after asthma attack
- Suggest treatment for food allergy