Having abdominal pain, back pain and mild headache. What should be done? - Online Doctor Chats
I'm XXXXXXX and I have a question
Pl go ahead
last Sunday I got fever and went to Doctor on Monday morning. Doctor prescribed me CETCIP-L 5MG TAB(Levocetirizine), NICIP PLUS TAB (Nimesulide+Paracetamol), and CEPHADEX-500 MG CAP(Cephalexin). But the Chemist gave me ciprofloxacin tabs instead of cephalexin. I didn't notice and took for two days(on Monday and Tuesday) totally 4 tabs of ciprofloxacin. On Tuesday night, I got severe stomach ache and went again to doctor and he asked me to take Gelucil, but no relief till today. I still have abdominal, back pain, and mild headache. Please advise what should be done.
I am reading
You can stop NICIP PLUS
it could be the cause
You can take simple paracetmol
Are you reading me?
Please continue the medicine as it is along with GELUSIL
I already stopped taking medications from Wednesday
still I have stomach ache
You should have continued CIPLOX
you mean ciprofloxacin?
CIPLOX and Zinetac should be good
ok I will, but how will I reduce my stomach ache and back pain.
Stomach pain Zinetac
Back pain you can apply VOVERON gel over it
over the back and take hot shower / hot pack over it
ohh ok, got it. Thank you very much.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Knot on right side of stomach
- Lower back pain abdominal pain what is the reason
- Constipation back pain abdominal pain
- Bloating back pain abdominal pain
- Sore breasts headache back pain abdominal pain
- Piles pain killer medecine
- Abdominal pain and back pain
- Internal melanoma symptoms
- Keflex for ingrown toenail
- Types of pipe lagging insulation
- Juicing for stomach inflammation
- Right upper quadrant umbilical knot
- Interosseous nerve resection
- Knife sharp urinateing pain
- Knot under skin near rectum