Having a little pain on bottom right corner of back. What could be the reason? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
This is XXXXXX again
i think there was a technical problem before
Yes, XXXXXXX . How may I help you.
okay coming to my question
I'm having a little pain on bottom right corner of my back
just the place where we wear belt
the pain goes on until my right knee
i didn't have this before
just wondering what could be the reason for this
which got away while passing urine around 2 years ago
How would you scale the intensity of pain on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most severest)
after that i never had any problem
You mentioned the pain spreads to the knee, is this over the front aspect of the thigh or back?
So I am not wrong if I say you do not have any pain over the back of thigh?
Can you describe the pain experienced at the back - is it like a dull ache or crampy?
Since when do you have this pain?
Does it worsen while passing urine or with sexual intercourse?
since morning say from 10 am
Any problems while passing urine?
Let me brief you.
2. Appendicular pain
3. Renal colicky pain.
Your description and the history of previous renal stone suggest this could most likely be a renal colic.
I would suggest you to monitor the pain if the pain is not very severe.
Drink plenty of fluids and take some analgesics like proxyvon twice a day.
You will need evaluation - urine test and ultrasound scans if more symptoms develop or if the pain worsens.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other queries?
should i go to a dignostic center and check for the presence of any kidney stones?
Investigation process involves testing urine (routine and microscopy) along with ultrasound scans. However most of the times, I tell my patients to take plenty of fluids and mild pain relievers and see how things goes.
You will definitely need the tests if symptoms worsen.
what is an analgesic? how should i take them? Before meals/after meals etc
If the pain is severe, please go and get the test done either directly through a diagnostic centre or through your doctor.
Analgesics is any drug which reduces pain.
It is preferable that they are taken after food.
Drinking plenty of water is utmost important.
any dosage on proxyvon?
size of the tablet?
It is available as a single dose drug and it is a prescription medication.
You can be able to get this with a prescription from a doctor nearby.
Do you have any other query?
thanks a lot
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for lower limb pain due to disc bulge
- Suggest treatment for lower backache
- What causes back pain while taking oxycodone
- Treatment and cure for peripheral neuritis
- Back pain lump on the back what is it
- What could be reason for back leg and groin pain
- What could be the reason for having back pain
- What is the reason for acidity and back pain
- Having lower back pain what could be the reason
- Treatment and cure for unsafe ear disease
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain in neck and lower back
- Treatment and cure for falciparum malaria
- Treatment and cure for aneurysmal bone cyst
- Treatment and cure for sleep talking
- What causes pain in groin and back