Having Fissures, on treatment but no change. Suggestion - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I am suffering from fissures and I am taking jolly vaseer since last 03 month. But still having the same issue. please suggest me now what i do?
I am sorry
Seems like Vaseer jolly is a herbal supplement
Did you get the fissure examined by a General Surgeon?
Regarding its size and other features?
I have consult with surgeon. According to him I have to go under a operation to operate this. Is this one only the right treatment of this disease or I can get heat it by medicines.
Fissures, if are mild can be treated symptomatically for some time
If your surgeon has advised you this, you must undergo the surgery
Are you there?
yes its a herbal supplement because I have tried so many allopathy medicines but that not work.
Then you must consider getting the surgery done
surgeon also are not taking any gurranttee of sugeroy, because according to them this disease can re-occure.
The surgery has excellent outcome in skilled hands
Can u suggest best surgeon in faridabad city.
We shall help you on that
Please confirm your contact number
We shall call you and guide you
We shall call you soon
Is that all for now?
thanks for ur help. bye.....take care....
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 28 weekspregnant pink discharge when i wipe
- What does vestibular papillae feel like?
- Headache 28 weeks pregnant
- Swallowed piece of plastic feels scratchy
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure
- Suggest treatment for pain due to anal fissure
- Heart flutter feels like heart stopped
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure and constipation
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- 28 weeks pregnant feeling faint
- 28 weeks pregnant and face flushing
- Tasteless feeling on tongue to vomit
- Suggest treatment for fissures due to constipation and ibs
- I feel lightheaded what could be wrong
- 28 weeks pregnant upper respiratory infection fever