Have trouble feeding from both the breast. Baby feeds on one. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello DOctor. My query is regarding gaenocology
Please proceed with your query
will you be able to help ?
Me and my wife have a kid who is 11 months old.
Nice to hear
She hs brest fed him only on one of the breasts
the kid never liked milk from the other brest.
That is not the right way to do
does this indicate some problem ?
No, it is not like that
She has to feed the baby by both breasts alternatively
But the baby used to not feed from the other brest.
She has to try for it and take someone's help in this like you
Is she still feeding the baby?
Yes. I was thinking if we should go for a checkup to see if there is something wrong
But, She does not have any pain
Please ask her to feed the baby alternatively with both breasts
The baby will learn soon
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Breast feeding on lactare to increase breast milk safe
- Application of thrombophob after vaccination
- Right arm swelling after a heart attack
- Baby vaccination lump arm after 2 months
- Nose bleed after c section
- When breast feeding breasts tingle
- Scrottum skin burning after applying dettol
- Bleeding after a week off taking ipill
- Is breast pump a better option instead of breast feeding
- Vaginal bleeding after overary removal
- Right arem pain after eprc
- On librax breast feeding affect the baby
- Severe breast pain while breast feeding
- Bleeding after mt pill timer
- Bleeding after novasure procedure