Have thyroid issues, swelling, have had cold. What is going on? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
thank you.. same to you.. im have some problem with my thyroid
only my right thyroid .. its swollen up .. since last 2 weeks
i dont have any pain in that area though
the swelling not that noticeable but i can feel it..
May I know your age?
im 25 year old.. male
Do you feel any change in your voice?
have you noticed any weight gain?
Is there any other symptom you have noticed?
couple of weeks back i had mild thought pain for 3-4 days.. i never had these kind of pain before..
and the last couple of days im having stomach aches.. many times a day.. my digestion is normal and i taking health foods only.. still suffer from mild ache... but not sure if these are related
Let me guide you regarding this.
If you feel that, there is a change in the size of your thyroid, surely, it has to be examined.
Along with that, certain investigations related to the thyroid functions also needs to be done.
any suggestions on who should i contact for this?
ok.. do you have contact info of any particular doctor?
I do not have any personal reference.
Ok. One of our customer care executives will assist you further in finding a good endocrinologist
ok thanks a lot .. will i get i call from customer care or shall i call them up?
You would be getting a call soon regarding the same.
is there anything else I can assist you with?
no.. that was of great help.. nothing else
Thanks for consulting me.
And you are welcome always.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
You too sir
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Infected salivary gland natural remedy
- Would marijuana vapors cause any threat to my thyroid gland
- Diagnosed with hyperthyroidism what are the precautions to be taken
- What causes thyroid nodule what are the treatment options
- Cold and thyroid
- What is the cure for my thyroid problems
- No pituitary gland
- Hashimotos thyroiditis cold feet
- Tested thyroid profile does i have thyroid
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis and cold sores
- Cold spots in my legs thyroid issues
- Symptoms of knee giving way
- Left throat gland slightly swollen
- Thyroid and feeling cold
- Parotid gland swelling treatment homeopathy