Have thumping sound in the ear which matches with heartbeat. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
there is a thumping sound in the left ear
last 4-5 days
it matches with the heart beat
sorry about that
What is your age?
Do you have high blood pressure?
Please get your blood pressure checked
Also get your ear cleaned
and then we should look for underlying cause for the same
i have check with the ENT, there is no wax
also no high bp
there is asinus problime
please get it done
This may be the reason for the thumping sound in the ear
get well soon
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 38 weeks pregnant blood pressure 141100
- Is sore mouth or tongue a side effect of ciprofloxacin?
- Candibiotic ear drops use for an ear which is having hole in ear drum
- Itchy ear popping sound in ear
- Feels and sounds like breathing through ear suggest
- Suggest treatment for robotic sounds caused by an ear infection
- Webmd blood pressure 14199
- Is ringing or buzzing in ears a side effect of allegra?
- Is sore throat a side effect of capzasin back and body?
- Ears clogged up and pulsating sound in ears
- Is nasal congestion a side effect of miconazole topical?
- 54 142 side effects good and bad
- 141 over 97 blood pressure
- Is swollen salivary glands a side effect of methimazole?
- Systolic 142 diastolic 62