Have stomach pain above belly button. Suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you ?
actually morning i have lite stomach pain.
Can you specify the location ?
Left side of the stomach
Is it in the above the belly button or below/on the right side/left or between?
left side only
Are you there?
yes..above belly button
i have lite pain only not severe.
Have you tried any medications?
Have you had your breakfast now?
If the food increased or reduced the pain?
no..i didn't take anything
i am going to take only
Let me brief you.
It will settle down gradually.
A few medications that will help you now is
please tell me the medicine name
ok ok .
2. In addition to this medicine, avoid any spicy diet
3. Restrict coffee/tea or other beverages for few days.
4. And be regular with your diet.
yesterday night i had chicken..i think may be
The chicken probably may have aggravated the problem,
but the cause is usually not just that chicken you had.
Be regular with your diet and restrict coffee/tea as and when possible.
Any high spicy diet can precipitate the symptom.
You will be fine soon.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
ya sure i will follow..thanks for your great suggestion.
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Large unexplained bruising on thighs that start with an itch
- Stomach pain lump belly button children
- Belly button clear oozing stomach pain
- I am suffering from chronic pancreatitis, can i take creon?
- Stomach pain above belly button nausea
- Large tonsils nose problems
- Large brown raised mole appeared suddenly why
- Large bruise on inner arm
- Will uceris treat ulcerative colitis, active?
- I am suffering from varicose veins, can i take asclera?
- Is acthar used in the treatment of ulcerative colitis?
- Excruciating stomach pain around belly button
- Large mole on back hanging off bleeding
- Stomach pain one inch above belly button
- Is anucort hc used in the treatment of piles ?