Have spots beneath penis. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
the image i have sent you, i observed some spots
thats exactly beneath the penis
i mean, the rear portion
Do you have any symptoms associated with the spots?
im not understanding what they are.. they r completely painless
no burning nothing
Is there any itching ?
no symptoms doctor
no, they are not
coming to my history, I had a risky sexual exposure on march 3rd 2013
Need not worry, the spots appear to be normal
condom actually broke during ejaculation, must have exposed hardly for 10-15 seconds
But the spots do not apper to be due to STDs
dna pcr after 30 days.. all were non reactive
im just letting u know my history
Yes, fine go on
that was 4 months back, I took treatment for that
now, even they are almost gone... i did not observe any new lesions from the past 15-20 days
i got tested for most of the stds sir
couple of times... around 3 months post that exposure
urine examination was also done twice
all were normal
thats all doctor
Well, you have ruled out alomost all STDs
The spots you mention are usual skin changes
need not worry
They may fade over time
ok.. dont i need any medications for that?
thats what i wanted to know
Is there anything I can help you with?
so, i need not worry about any stds right?
Yes, need not worry
ok sir, thankyou so much
You are welcome
Thanks for using this servic
Wish you good health.
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is dht
- Lump at base of penis medical
- Pus in the penis need medication
- Penis shape problem will surgery help
- Penis not erecting while having sex what do i do
- Medical term for a bend in penis
- Expectorant for diabetics
- Medical 90 degree penis
- Kidney and diabetes
- Red penis tip soreness is it an infection
- Medication causing thinning penis
- Discolored band below head of penis normal
- Does foreskin need to be removed before intercourse
- Methocarbamol and diabetes
- Dexamethasone withdrawal times