Have severe pain in whole body. What could it be? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
it is possible
When was her last period?
What is her age?
she is mother of one baby and he is two yrs old
Did you have unprotected sexual intercourse in the last one month?
she is 28
So, was her last period on 13 november?
are you there?
is she not using any contraception or birth control?
if she does not get her periods normally then we can think of pregnancy as a possibility
last Nov'13 there is no her routine period maam
she dot want this pregnancy if it is +ve
Did she not get her period on november 13?
then do home urine pregnancy test
TO check for pregnancy
what do you mean home urine test
purchase a kit from medical store
called velocit kit
or preganews kit
do urine pregnancy test at home with urine sample
if +ve is there any tablets to take her for avoid this mam or we need to check with any medical practitioner mam.
You need to consult a gynecologist for the same
wish you good luck
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms of pelvic cramps
- Symptoms of physiological leukorrhea
- Best otc hydrocortisone cream
- Symptoms of blocked sinuses
- What is considered severe pain
- Zinc and reproductive health
- Symptoms of bile peritonitis
- Severe pain under the foot what could it be
- Needless blood sugar checking
- Mold causing severe pain in body
- Symptoms of toxic shock
- Is penicillin an antibiotic
- Symptoms of cystadenoma
- Having severe pain in my ribs what could this be
- What could explain severe pain around diaphragm