Have severe cold and body aches. Took Crocin. Have blood in urine. Related? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello , do you see my question? Pls confirm
May I know how many tablets of crocin did you take?
One last night
Although i didnt see any blood after this morning
If the bleeding is persisting, I suggest you to get your urine and blood tested.
If you are not having any more bleeding, do not be worried.
Drink plenty of water and monitor the urine output.
I did give my sample today for the lab
Does alcohol consumption react this way?
No, alcohol does not directly cause blood in the urine.
Will the report show the alcohol content?
Alcohol is not routinely tested in routine blood and urine tests.
There are other tests which are done to check for alcohol levels.
Have you followed?
Ok, the doc suggested i take citralka
Citralka is helpful in the treatment of urinary tract infection.
Theres no more blood in the urinestream anymore
Take them as suggested and report back to the doctor when you get the reports.
And dolo650 for body aches
Please continue the drugs.
Ok thanks, and one last thing
No intercourse until the report shows no uti? Correct?
It is preferable to avoid intercourse till confirmation of urinary tract infection; however it would be safe to use condom if you are planning.
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Appreciate your help. Thanks
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Next choice success rate
- Pra que serve doxycycline
- Blood in urine and body aches
- Blood in urine and pelvic ache
- Cholecystectomy and high cholesterol
- Blood in urine side ache
- Take doxycycline while taking oxyelite pro
- Blood in urine stomach ache
- Mixing lutera and next choice
- Doxycycline and soy milk
- Trisprintec and doxycycline missed period
- Taking mkat on doxycycline
- Elevated tumor markers primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Blood in urine and dull ache
- Inhaled to much dust choking