Have severe backache, took analgesics but no relief. What can be done? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
have taken analgesics also but no relief
have already taken that
but no relief
When did you take the medicine?
almost an hour back
Have you taken any other medicine?
That means you need to take better analgesic
ibuprofen causes me acidity, so i can't take that
Take Diclofenac then, it is better for the stomach
what can be the possible casue for it
It is because of the strain on your back
You must give back support
Probably lie down for an hour
It would reduce then
Use a cushion for your back while you sit in a chair
i can't lie down, as i am the client's premises for a presentation
In such a case, your pain may worsen
Try to rest at the earliest
plz suggest another strong analgesic
Another strong analgesic would be Tramadol
This is a prescription drug
Please get it prescribed by your doctor
one more thing, day before yesterday, i had a chat with dietician reg my 7 month old kid diet chart, i have not got any mailer on this
I shall check and that and call you soon
sure, but after 1 o clock, i had a meeting till that time
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Backache pain relief
- What is the treatment for severe backache
- Mons pubis lesions with blood and pus
- What causes severe menstrual cramps with fatigue and backache
- Will cymbalta treat pain, back ?
- Severe nausea backache and bloated
- What causes severe backache with stomach bloating
- Leukemia low blood pressure
- Can my bearing more weight on one leg than the other be due to sacroiliitis?
- Can i take lorcet 10 / 650 for back pain?
- What does light red blood mean
- Will lortab 10 / 500 treat backache ?
- Does a backache signify incompetent cervix?
- Light blood stain in male urine
- Signs of end of life blood pressure