Have scanty periods. Trying to conceive. Does this indicate fertility issues? - Online Doctor Chats
hi doctor...i had queried some question and have received answer as well..
however have some doubts still..
Question was:- I have scanty periods which last for 1.5 days since 4-5 months. I age 29, and got married 10 months back. Earlier I use to get around 4 days period. We are planning to conceive. Does this indicate fertility issues?.. Period cycle is 28 days, and periods are regular. Does low haemoglobin could one of the factors leading to scanty periods?
Answer received:- yes low hemoglobin can cause less menses . if you have gained weight it can also cause scanty menses . pl do Transvaginal scan for poly cystic ovaries . if cycles are anovulatory then conception might be an issue . pl maintain BMI below 23
please give me a moment
let me read your query
are you there?
i have read the details
please ask me your doubts now
ok...my further doubt is I understand that anovulatory cycle means there is bleeding without ovulation. However, how to check whether I am ovulating. Any test which i can do at home? Also what are the symptoms of anovulatory cycle?
You can do Isure test at home
This will detect ovulation
The test will be positive if you are ovulating
anovulatory cycles will not cause much of symptoms
ok..i have tried it once...however, it was negative..i predict this might be because of timing when i did that.....can you ellaborate on the exact timings where this test can be positive?
the test has to be done 14 days prior to next periods date, provided your cycles are regular
what is the timing of the test ?. i.e. during which time of the day this needs to be done....as i remain in office whole day
You can do it in the early morning sample
ok....the first urine?
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- No menstruation taking daphne pills without missing reason
- Irregular periods trying to conceive
- Period twice a month trying to conceive
- Perimenopausal bleeding continuously painful injection
- Polycystic pattern right ovary previous miscarriage
- My 12yr old son has been vomiting and had a running stomach
- Metoprolol toenail fungus
- Trying to conceive
- Trying to conceive periods reduced
- Trying to conceive no pregnancy periods normal
- Irregular periods after stopping depo can norethisterone normalize periods
- My 2 year old son drinks lots of water during night
- Livfit syrup hepatitis c
- Got period on abnormal time while on trisprintec
- My son has stomach pain and cough