Have redness in the extremities of both eyes since childhood. Allopathy gives temporary relief. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
hi, this isXXXXX
Since when is this?
this has been since my childhood...
I assume it has been checked by an eye specialist
i have tried allopathic drops but it gives temp relief
they call it allergic conjunctivitis
have shown my eyes to lot of eye doctors, but not getting a permanent fix
Have you been given cromal eye drops before?
yes, that was may be 6-7 years back, have tried flomex, cromal, moisol......
I am sorry
i went to a doctor recently who called it angular conjunctivites
that gave some relief initially but again went back to same old state
had tried homeo too, but could not find permanent relief..
what do you think...is this curable?
I am sorry on this
dont feel sorry....:-)
Allergic causes are not usually curable
They can be kept under control
You need to take preventive measures and use the drops when you have an acute attack
Blink your eyes frequently
Do not stare at your computer for long
Are you there?
yes very much
ok, do u have any other suggestions
I cannot suggest you more on this
alright..thanks for that
Pleasure is mine
thanks and have a nice day
Do not use eye drops of any sort for long duration
Good evening ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is blurred vision a side effect of arimidex?
- Calories weight and height according to age
- Is blurred vision a side effect of atenolol?
- Calories in a starbucks vanilla chai tea
- Visine red eye relief
- Sore eye redness applied eye ointment suggestions
- Is double vision a side effect of amnesteem?
- Having acute eye ache and redness in eye suggest
- Both eyes are red watering and crusty
- Is blurred vision a side effect of coumadin?
- Is blurred vision a side effect of cellcept?
- Calf muscle soreness in children
- Calculate ur due date
- Calculation of expected date of delivery
- Woke up with both eyes red