Have recurrent patellar dislocation. Feel very discomfortable and painful. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor. Good evening
Myself XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Please proceed with your query
I wanted one information
I have recurrent patellar dislocation.
It had occur almost four years back twice in a span of two months
When it was first time i was just asked to be carefull, and i was comfortable.
Then when it happend for second time they again asked me to be carefull.
But from second time i have some sort of secondary discomforts like some times pains
I feel very uncomfortable
Do you face difficulty in walking with this problem?
Not with walking
some pain, sometimes i will be comfortable. But some times it pains
In my opinion it is better to get it surgically fixed
The surgery is done with various techniques
The patellar joint will be more stable then
Is it? when i spoke with doctor they had told me, its better to manage with this. Rather than going for surgery.
Please discuss about this with your Orthopedician
No, there are many new techniques that are available now and are very effective as well
One such is Roux-Goldthwait technique
Studies have shown that it yields good results
Ok, then will talk to the Orthopedician :-)
Yes, please do it
Thank You. XXXXXX:-)
Do you have more queries?
Thank You for your time
All the best to you
Thank you too
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dislocated shoulder and neck pain
- Abcess tooth low grade fever
- Reappearing bruise itching done blood test shoulder pain help
- Arm pain bicep swelling after exercising is this normal
- Dislocate shoulder tricep pain
- My shoulder feels dislocated
- Effects of eye tooth abcess
- Foban cream for abcess
- Mid spine feels dislocated
- What are the yellow like marks on my neck
- Lancing abcess in groin area
- Woke up and jaw feels dislocated
- Pain in heels unbearable pain while standing suggestion
- Hcg diet abcess tea tree oil
- Butt charley horse pain had back surgeries hamstring problem