Have query regarding 6 weeks vaccination for baby. Is it recommended to go for normal or painless vaccine? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am XXXXXXX
can you please explain?
Painless vaccines with is aDTP vaccines causes less pain, less swelling and less fever as side effects.
what is the normal practice?
The regular DPT vaccine which is painful has better coverage, preventing various strains of pertussis.
besides it is priced fairly lower than aDPT.
Ok, I did not understand the medical terms here, but what would you recommend? Painful or Painless?
As far as practices is concerned, both are widely used. Since it has less side effects and covers important pertussis infection, aDPT (painless) vaccines has is edge over DPT>
XXXXXXX my personal recommendation is painless vaccine. However there is not much difference if you choose to vaccinate him with DPT (painful vaccine) too.
But you said regular DPT (painful) has better coverage, preventing various strains of pertussis? please correct me if I am confused here
If you choose the later, ask for medicines for fever and pain from your doctor.
I think it would be better to discuss this over the phone.
sure..can i have your number?
If you are ok talking over phone, may I know your phone number.
My cell no. is +91 0000
Hope it is clear to you.
Do you have any other questions?
I hope you do not have any more questions.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Losing weight too quickly
- Long-term xanax use problems
- Lovastatin and weight loss
- Painless vaccination for 6 weeks old
- Baby vaccination lump arm after 2 months
- Is painless vaccines good for babys
- What vaccinations for 6 week baby
- Alcohol after yellow fever vaccine
- After my hep b injection itchy
- Is trt safe long-term
- Boils after baby vaccination
- Armpit rash after tdap
- Infant 6 weeks vaccination painless
- Lorazepam and valium together
- 6 week vaccination painless