Have phimosis, not able to retract the foreskin. Anything serious? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Proceed with your query
i needed to ask.. i have phimosis ... where i am not able to retract the foreskin of my urinatory organ
i am afraid since its been 3-4 yrs... is there a chance of any serious thing
First thing phimosis is treated better by an urosurgeon and not dermatologist.
thank you m so relieved to hear that
so i have decided to get it circumcised
where do you suggest i should go in gurgaon
circumcision i want to get it done
and what is the approx cost of the surgery
hello doc are u still online?
I do not have any personal reference of urologist in Gurgaon; please give me a few minutes while I discuss with my colleagues/
I apologize for keep you waiting.
This doctor is Dr. XXXXXXX Goel who practices at Gurgaon.
You might consider consulting him.
thank you so much
and one more thing
The cost of circumcision would be around rs 0000 INR
is this a common skin problem boys face? or i am unique
This is not a very uncommon condition.
It is seem in boys, however they outgrow the problem with age.
Specific treatment like circumcision is recommended when the problem persist in adulthood and if they are causing problem during sexual intercourse.
That being said, it is not a serious problem and does not cause any problems with life.
Have you followed?
okay... nothing serious then.... havent reached the intercourse stage though.. still want to get it treated..
Sure, you can plan it now.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
right.. will consult dr goel. thanks ..bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What should be done for phimosis and tight foreskin
- Drugs/medication for pruritic dermatitis
- Had phimosis reddish spots with yellowish discharge on foreskin balanitis
- Have phimosis and foreskin cannot retract with erection any treatment
- Foreskin trouble had phimosis why does it keep falling out
- Causes for phimosis and cracks in foreskin
- Drugs/medication for idiopathic hemolytic anemia
- Bumps on penis head itching urethra
- Drugs/medication for serious threatening injury
- Flesh bumps on inside of foreskin
- Hard vein and bumps around penis ridge
- Large bump on foreskin
- Drugs/medication for pulmonary valve stenosis
- Drugs/medication for diffuse lipoma
- Painless bumps inside penis head