Have pain in wrist. Diagnosed with rhemotoid arthirites. Sugestions - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
i have pain in my wirst of both hands , elbow and swelling
shown to an ortho consumed medication for one month but it is the same
How old are you XXXXXX?
however have taken required blood test
i am 32
doc said like rhemotoid arthirites
Do you have your reports XXXXXX?
yes i have with me
Can you email them to me?
ok ... shall i send the scanned copy? on which id
Please email it at YYYY@YYYY
and send a copy to YYYY@YYYY
In the subject line, put Attention to Dr. XXXXXXX
Also, which drug were you started on?
Are you there?
Should we call you back as soon I see the reports?
yes am here
TAB HCGS 200
TAB LORNOXI 8
The thing is XXXXXXX that a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis can be made only after I have seen your reports and examined you
Further, the treatment needs to be tapered to the severity of the disease
Also, the drugs that you are taking may take 2-3 months to show their effect
Is the pain absolutely the same or there is some relief?
Are you there?
there is some relif
have tane the blood reports for rhetomoid factor
Was it positive?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vein in wrist swollen painful wrist brace
- Amlodipine and statins
- Drugs/medication for Lisfranc fracture
- Drugs/medication for Frozen shoulder
- Diagnosis of Lisfranc fracture
- Ocular allergy drops
- Wrist pain swollen wrist 2 months
- Pain in left wrist when twisting wrist
- Amlodipine and atenolol
- Wrist pain when rotating wrist
- Diovan hct alternatives
- Diagnosis of Impingement syndrome
- Theophylline vs aminophylline
- Drugs/medication for Impingement syndrome
- Pain in left wrist redness on underside of wrist treatment