Have pain in the upper part of foot, increased after gyming. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
hello Doctor ! Good morning
Please proceed with your query
My husband has some problem in his foot
What kind of problem is it?
He has pain in the upper part of the foot
it increased after gyming
The pain is only near the send toe
from past 2 weeks
It has little swollen now
wanted to know whom we should consult
and what could be the reason
Could you please help?
You should consult an Orthopedician
It could be due to trauma
Is it in the great toe?
no, the one next to tht
It seems like trauma induced
trauma because of gyming?
What is his age?
It may also be due to high uric acid
Get his uric acid tested as well
Are you there?
just was checking wht Uric acid is
Is that all for now?
Could you suggest some ortho clinics in north bangalore
Please tell me your exact location
You could try Columbia asia hospital at hebbal
That is a good one
which is comparatively less in summer
That is normal
What is his age?
this is normal again
Nothing to worry
before going to bed he visits toilet 2-3 times
can it be avoided?
i mean reduce the frequency
Ask him to not consume any liquids before 2 hours going to sleep
thank you XXXXX
tht's it. i have no more queries
Thank you too
good day ahead
you too. Bbye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Front part of foot pain
- Pain and swelling in foot after fall bruising suggestions
- Pain in outer part of foot
- Bruise on stomach with hard lump
- Small pin head bruising
- Tender head with dip in skull
- Gluteal aponeurosis injury
- De query vein tenosynovitis
- Headaches with bruised temples
- Iud's and chronic tailbone pain
- Pain in upper part of eyebrow
- Strange bruises on hand painless
- Top lip heavily bruised and injured
- Foot pain after walking
- Lump above collarbone after vaccine