Have pain in the legs and bad neck ache with dizzy feeling. What can be done? - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXX
How can I help you today?
I am feeling cramps in the legs for the past 2-3 days or more
since today morning I am having a bad neck ache and also feeling dizzy at times ...
could this be a blood pressure related symptom
It can be due to low BP
Where exactly are the cramps happening?
in the region behind the knees ...
Do you have any other symptoms?
not really ... although I am feeling a bit stressed out due to work
Actually if you provide the details I will be able to narrow down the diagnosis
Do yo have issues with blood pressure?
Do you take any medicines?
My advise is as follows:
Get tested for blood pressure and some blood tests
Blood tests should include serum electrolytes ans serum calcium
Take calcium tablets
Should try stretching exercises for legs
Try breathing techniques to control breathing patterns especially during times of stress
Heavy breathing due to stress can also cause similar problems
Take lemonade with salts to prevent dizzyness
Ok Doctor. Thanks. I shall check my BP - I have a digital BP machine at home.
Do you have any question here?
and implement your advices... if the aches and dizziness continue over the next couple of days, should visit a physician
Thanks again doctor. Goodbye.
Thanks for consulting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Neck ache feel sick
- What is the cause and treatment for macular degeration
- What causes thin and smaller penis with tingling
- What causes blue lumps on my left thigh
- Calf muscle relates to the heart
- What is the treatment for bruised toe nails
- Neck ache and weak legs
- Feeling tired and glands in neck aching
- Gagging feeling neck ache smoke
- What causes general foot weakness
- Hole in calf muscle
- Knot calf muscle hematoma
- Hystetectomy 5 weeks high calf soreness
- Vomiting stomach pain head and neck ache
- Hip and calf pain