Have pain in my left hand below the shoulder joint. Suggestion? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
i got some pain in my left hand belw te shouldr joint
i think same is becauseo of carrying the laptop bg
so what should i do for that
bt i got the pain since long approcx 15 days
i it a case of tennis lbow?
Is the pain in the lateral point or epicondyle?
Is the pain in the elbow?
its below the left hand's shoulder joint and elbow
Then it is in the arm
When you have pain in the elbow joint we can think of tennis elbow
The muscle in your arm is sprained
That is all
You need to rest it
If it still continues for more than a week, please see an orthopedician
If required an x-ray may be taken
ok...can u suggest a good orthopedician
Where do you reside?
i stay at Borivali east
Is it in mumbai?
you not from mumbai?
Please confirm your contact number
We shall guide you regarding the same
I personally do not know any orthopedician in Mumbai
Sorry about that
also i got pain in my back...might be spinal cord
coz of long sitting in office
i also want to get it checked
will orthopedician be able to help?
Orthopedician would look into this as well
Pleasure is mine
Is that all for now?
Pleasant evening ahead
Thanks a tonn
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Twitching in elbow due to carpal tunnel
- Hand joint pain causes
- Carpal tunnel due to electrical shock
- Left hand pain lips pain
- Porta hepatis has enlarged
- Endocrine cysts carpal tunnel
- Acute pain in left hand specially in shoulder joint
- Carpal tunnel and plugged ears
- Joint pains in hands
- Carpal tunnel from massterbating
- Enlarged heart and leg pain
- Mens pee hole enlargement
- Spleen enlarge headache marijuana
- Left hand shoulder pain and chest pain
- Enlarged hair follicle scar treatment