Have pain in my left hand below the shoulder joint. Suggestion? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
i got some pain in my left hand belw te shouldr joint
i think same is becauseo of carrying the laptop bg
so what should i do for that
bt i got the pain since long approcx 15 days
i it a case of tennis lbow?
Is the pain in the lateral point or epicondyle?
Is the pain in the elbow?
its below the left hand's shoulder joint and elbow
Then it is in the arm
When you have pain in the elbow joint we can think of tennis elbow
The muscle in your arm is sprained
That is all
You need to rest it
If it still continues for more than a week, please see an orthopedician
If required an x-ray may be taken
ok...can u suggest a good orthopedician
Where do you reside?
i stay at Borivali east
Is it in mumbai?
you not from mumbai?
Please confirm your contact number
We shall guide you regarding the same
I personally do not know any orthopedician in Mumbai
Sorry about that
also i got pain in my back...might be spinal cord
coz of long sitting in office
i also want to get it checked
will orthopedician be able to help?
Orthopedician would look into this as well
Pleasure is mine
Is that all for now?
Pleasant evening ahead
Thanks a tonn
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hand joint pain causes
- If red color bleeding during 5th week of pregnancy
- If we take benforce m 2 month then when we have pregnancy
- Leg cramps after giving birth
- Acute pain in left hand specially in shoulder joint
- Joint pains in hands
- Im diabetic and my kidneys hurt
- Heavy lifting after birth
- Left hand shoulder pain and chest pain
- Left hand pain lips pain
- What should be done after inhaling nose pin screw
- Bleeding after bike ride
- Iga nephropathy vomiting
- Wind pain after giving birth
- If you live through a widowmaker heart attack how much damage is usually done