Have pain in foot below outer ankle bone. No injury. Advice? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I am having pain in my foot, it pains a lot when i go for walk
i was wondering if it is some problem in the ankle joint
No Injury. But the pain is there for couple of years.
but now a days the pain has increased
May I know your age?
It is possible that there is a spur
That is causing the problme
Gout may be the probability for causing the pain too
but i usually get pain in my Toe due to gout.
Is your pain now in the sole?
no. its below the outer ankle bone
I would suggest you to get an x-ray done to rule out spur
Repeat your serum uric acid tets
Sure. is it for the protein levels?
It is to test for the gout
is there in spray, ointment which helps in the interim
Sure. Thanks Doctor.
It is available over the counter
Thank you too
Do you have more queries?
Get well soon
Thank you so much
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sudden diarrhea after eating bloated stomach burping cause
- Foot bone injury
- What causes cracked heels
- Persisting bleeding after childbirth constant headaches and weight gain suggestions
- Gluteus medius pain causes
- Slightly painful brown patch on penis spreading suggest
- What causes trigger finger
- No erection history of excessive masturbation advice
- Tail bone pain without injury
- What causes plantar fascia
- Multiple stress fractures causes
- Shin bone injury swelling and foot ankle painful
- Shin bone injury and ankle swelling
- Bone injury and bone cancer
- Fractured vertebrae bruised lost appetite why the drastic change