Have pain below knee while exercising or running. Cause? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
having pain in t he area below knee
Did you get hurt?
specially during exercise and running
May I know your age?
Since when is this pain?
Is it below both the knees?
nearly 15cm away from the knee
Did you get an x-ray done?
Is there a family history of arthritis?
Please go ahead and take an x-ray of both the legs
Also, get a serum calcium levels done just to check if your calcium levels are normal
Please consume a glass of milk daily
ya i m not drinking milk from past few years
Please start taking it again on a daily basis
Nothing to worry
You should be fine soon
Do get back to us with these results
ok thank you
Thank you too
Is that all for now?
ya thnka a lot
Bye for now
Get well soon
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pain in legs below knee area on running reason
- Diagnosis of advanced osteoporosis
- Dry and cracked lips after tonsillectomy
- Diagnosis of advanced patellofemoral arthritis
- What causes sudden pain below the knee
- Diagnosis of muscle numbness
- Why hand hurts after crack knuckle
- What causes painful swelling of foot and knee below
- Foaming mouth after cpr and death
- Sharp pain in knee while running
- Diagnosis of lower back arthritis
- Knee pain below knee cap
- Diagnosis of respiratory spasm
- Phlegmy cough after tonsils out
- Ears still crackling after infection