Have pain below knee while exercising or running. Cause? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
having pain in t he area below knee
Did you get hurt?
specially during exercise and running
May I know your age?
Since when is this pain?
Is it below both the knees?
nearly 15cm away from the knee
Did you get an x-ray done?
Is there a family history of arthritis?
Please go ahead and take an x-ray of both the legs
Also, get a serum calcium levels done just to check if your calcium levels are normal
Please consume a glass of milk daily
ya i m not drinking milk from past few years
Please start taking it again on a daily basis
Nothing to worry
You should be fine soon
Do get back to us with these results
ok thank you
Thank you too
Is that all for now?
ya thnka a lot
Bye for now
Get well soon
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Isoelectric point amino acids
- Diagnosis of stable old injury
- Pain in legs below knee area on running reason
- What causes sudden pain below the knee
- Is taking a bayer asprin good to take everyday
- Is sorbiline syrup safe in pregnancy
- Diagnosis of lumbosacral spondylosis
- What causes painful swelling of foot and knee below
- Is peeing a lot a sign of cancer
- Diagnosis of non-septic arthritis
- Sharp pain in knee while running
- Is nuts good for duodenal ulcer
- Knee pain below knee cap
- Diagnosis of nodular fasciitis
- Diagnosis of florid synovitis