Have oily skin. What can I use to treat it? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i need help about skin and hair
Can you explain your problem?
can please suggest me what kind of cream i can use on my face in summer as my skin is oilly.
Hello Dr. are u busy.
I am sorry.
Summer heat and sun rays can cause some skin effects.
Choose similar oil control sunscreen with SPF above 30.
It helps in controlling secretions as well as provide adequate block from the harmful rays.
Have you followed?
Not yet Dr. but as you suggest me, I will follow these all.
Alternative brands are Suncote Gel SPF 30 or Ranbaxy Suncros Gel SPF 28.
If you want herbal then perhaps lotus herbals Safe sun sun sceen matte Gel is a choice.
Hope I have answered your question.
Do you have any other query?
Then i would prefer to use herbals.
Thanks You Dr.
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can dermadew caloe lotion be used by oily skin?
- Face cut marks remove
- When a cut turns green
- Blood clot under my righ eyelid
- What can i use to treat pytiriasis rosea
- Which sunscreen lotion can i use for oily skin
- What can i use to treat gluteal abscess
- How to vanish cut marks on hands
- Blood clot on eyelid
- Depiwhite cream i am using which face wash to use for oily skin whch have pimple marks
- Hand knuckle puffy cut
- Blood clot leg foot numb
- Blood clot in gastronemius
- Itching around groin area cut
- Look like red blood clot in eye