Have massive back pain. MRI shows slip disc in L4-L5. Should I do surgery? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Hi , good afternoon ,
Few years is a big time
Have you seen an orthopedician for it?
Are you there?
I've consulted with a nero specialist & he suggested me to get a MRI . The pain was since last 2 years
Did you get the MRI done?
As per the report , there is a slip disk in my L4 -L5 .
Sorry to hear that
Has it been fixed?
Then , he suggested to do some excersises in regular basis .
No , not yet , actually , during the treatment , i was taking steroid as per doctor's suggestion . Presently I could not able to remind the name pof those medicines
My question is that after the 2 years , my pain is under control but sometime it comes & its really painful . Should I need to go through a operation for it ?
It would be better
Physiotherapy has to be continued
I want to avoid the operation ...pl suggest for alternatives
You should think about the surgery too
I have a better suggestion for you
Would you like that?
yes tell me pl
ya m ready
We shall guide you on this
Please confirm your contact number so that we call you
ya pl note .
We shall call you soon regarding this
Thank you so much
Please do wait for our call
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Back pain mri shows bulging discs help
- Penicillin safe 31 weeks pregnant
- 31 weeks pregnant polyhydr
- Dangers of facet injection
- Nauseous when 31 weeks pregnant
- Is mri required for a back pain
- Back pain mri shows disc bulge how to get relief
- Mild intrasubstance degenerative signal
- Symptoms of a crushed disk
- Severe degenerative disc disease neck
- Mri of lower back pain shows adrenal nodule
- Heartburn headache nausea 31 weeks
- 31 weeks pregnant with swollen tongue
- Cure for weak legs
- Normal mri but back pain persists