Have low sperm count. Underwent ayurvedic medication. What should it be normally? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i was suffering from very low sperm count
i had only 1million/ml
later i undergone a avurvedic treatment
now my sperm coun thas increased to 32 million/ml
please tell me is it ok now?
Yes. It is good.
i will give u entire details of the report
could you help me in knowing the status
because the report says i have Asthenozoospermia
i dont know what it is
Please give the details.
Quantity - 3 ml
colour - Grey white
ph - 8.0
Viscosity - Normal
Liquification time - 30mmins
Sperm count / Concentration - 32 millions / ml
Motility studied at - 60 mins
Actively Progressively Motile - 10%
Slowly Progressively Motile - 20%
Non Progressisively motile - 20%
Non Motile - 50%
Normal Morphology 0- 40%
sorry just 40%
Head defects - 30%
mid piece - 15%
Tail Piece - !5%
Pus Cells 4-6 cells / hpf
Impression - Asthenozoospermia
end of the report
Let me explain to you.
The count is within normal limits.
But the morphology of the sperm and the motility is impaired.
You need to have atleast 60% of actively motile sperm.
And they should have a normal morphology.
In your case there are many defects in the sperm structure.
Asthenozoospermia means, there is a decrease in motility of the sperm.
So, now you need treatment to maintain the sperm count as well as the motility.
Have you understood all that I explained?
so what kind of treatment is necessary
At present you are taking ayurveda treatment, right?
I believe that will help in improving the condition.
I am not eligible enough to comment on that.
I am not sure about that.
For the exact status of that you may require an advise from infertility specialist.
In case it is not enough for IUI,
there is another option to improve the sperm count, morphology and motility.
You may take advise from nutritional experts.
thanks for the info
have a nice day
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the suggested medication for low sperm count
- Clomipramine increase sperm counts
- Is it advised to have obimet sr during pregnancy
- Clumping sperm and quitting drinking and smoking
- Men taking marijuana while on clomid
- What medication should i take for hairfall and dandruff
- What are the symptoms of low sperm count?
- Does consuming milk after dinner cause weight gain
- Fertyl super clomifene tablets
- I have allergy with dust do i have asthma
- Clomifene tablets ip fertyl super
- What is the treatment for low sperm count
- What is the remedy for gas and constipation
- Drugs/medication for low sperm count
- What causes low sperm count