Have hydronephrosis in right side. Suggest the cure - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Are you there?
Please proceed with your question
when did you find this out?
What shall I do
and what kind of symptoms did you have?
4 months back
did you have pain when you went for the ultrasound?
I have 3-4 stones, though hvn't gone for any ultrasound recently
Not at that time
If you have stones, then that is the cause for this hydronephrosis
these stones block the urine flow from the kidneys to the bladder
But in last 3 weeks, feeling little pain in my lower right side
We need to find out the exact size of these stones
and we would also have to see where they are located and if there is any chance of them coming out in the urine
Shall I have my ultrasound done again?
You will first have to consult a urologist
get yourself examined completely
Then decide on the next course of action
and you will need to repeat some blood tests and urine tests too
Ok, thanks doc
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Thanks for chatting with me.
Appreciate your help
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Severe right hydronephrosis
- Moderate right hydronephrosis
- Mild right-sided hydronephrosis
- White pasty vaginal discharge
- Radial head fracture recovery time
- What is cure for mild hydronephrosis
- Hereditary spherocytosis and renal disease
- What to expect after mirena removal
- Homeo remedies for renal parenchymal disease
- White blood cells in vagina
- Pakistani pigeon disease and treatment
- Menieres disease kidney stones tonsil stones
- Life expectancy with takayasu's disease
- White spots on front teeth
- Treatment and cure for hydronephrosis