Have hair falling problem from last one year. How to control it? - Online Doctor Chats
is the right time to talk to you?
How can I help you?
actually i have hair falling problem from last one year... i want consult doctor to rectify this problem... can you please suggest the specialist to consult?
May I know your age and gender?
25 and male
Hair fall is associated with multiple conditions.
If you are losing less than 100 hair fall, this could be a normal phenomena.
from last 2 months i am loosing more than 100 per day
if it is more than 100 hair strands, then other conditions needs to be evaluated.
A dermatologist or trichologist will be the ideal specialist
to evaluate you and rule out the various conditions
i am staying in madiwala... near by any specialist there?
associated with excessive hair fall.
Trichologist is a rare specialty and very few specialist are available.
It would be easier to fine one near your localty.
This link lists dermatologist registered with us.
you can be able to find one near your locality.
There are also user reviews provided to some of them which can also guide you.
I hope it helps you in finding the best.
thank u so much .. i will touch with them today
Do you have any other query?
thats it.. thanks a lot for your great suggesstions
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sudafed decongestant side effects
- Bleaching agents for the skin
- Ic escitalopram side effects
- Severe dandruff and hair fall problem how to control this
- I am facing hair fall problem from last 2 years
- Best cleanser for oily skin
- Expectorant guaifenesin side effects
- Shingles remedies over the counter
- Faslodex side effects lungs
- Problem of hair fall from last 2-3 years
- Having severe hair fall problem how to control it
- Luxiq foam side effects
- What are antioxidants good for
- How can one reduce hair fall problem
- Selenium cream over the counter