Have had missed abortion, X chromosome was missing. What can be done? - Online Doctor Chats
May I know whether or not if genetic studies of you and your husband are done?
and in the tissue Karoytype - X chromosome was missing
X chromosome missing from what I understand was of the aborted fetus.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Are you there?
it was of aborted fetus
May I know your age?
Was that your first pregnancy?
Let me brief you.
Late pregnancy is one cause of genetic abnormalities occurring in the fetus.
what could be done
However without a detailed evaluation of both partners it would be difficult to predict what the cause for reduced fertility is.
we are trying from past 4 four months now
May I know since when you been married?
and we started planning in Dec 2011
Let you brief you.
So clinically I do not suspect any issues.
However to make things better,
we would need to get follicular scans done.
I am presuming your period are regular and normal.
I did follicualr study in XXXXXXX and my ovulation occurs on day 14
If the follicular scan revealed good sized follicles and ovulation, then timing the sexual intercourse during that period would be fruitful.
You may also take folic acid supplements (tab.folvite 5mg) once a day to prevent fetal defects during the subsequent pregnancy.
ok, am doing all of these
I hope it is clear now.
Thanks for consulting.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is missed abortion in pregnancy
- Effect of cytolog dose for abortion
- What is a missed abortion
- Food to prevent missed abortion
- Pregnancy after missed abortion
- Diet to abort pregnancy in 1st month
- Cytotec effect on 7 weeks pregnant
- Methylprednisolone acetate 40 mg
- Dosage of misoprostol for 5 weeks pregnancy
- Generic lotrel 5 20
- Alesse 28 birth control
- Triple helix collagen powder
- Wat if i take mifepriston with misoprostol orally at one dose
- What does missed abortion mean
- Gentamicin eye drops strength