Have had Blood test for TSH. What are the findings and medication? - Online Doctor Chats
how can I help you
the result is 8.88uIU/ML
this is ok or we need take any medicine
its higher than normal
Its suggestive of hypothryoidism
it needs to be treated
what is normal pecentage?
upto 4 is normal
which type of medicine i need to take?
thyroxine supplements need to be started
is it recoverable after usage of medicines?
its very much treatable
can you suggest me tables for that disease?
Tables as in?
but since this is a prescription drug
you will need to see a physician and get a prescription for yourself
in an online format
its unethical for me to give you a prescription drug
how i can search physician through online
you'll have to go and XXXXXXX a physician in person
where are you based?
from madinaguda hyderabad
you have a physician visiting your office
from healthcare magic
go see her
Dr.vishali is visiting every week
she'll give you a prescription
i dont know she is a physician or not?
i need to take test for entire thyroid profile test als
she's actually a medicine specialist
the TSH is enough to start treatment
is it XXXXXXX state now?
but it needs to be treated
what is maximum tolerance?
i mean percentage?
we dont want you going there XXXXXXX
you'll end up in a coma
is there anything else i can help with
i want In how many days it will be recovered?
i want to know in how many days thyroid will be recovered for my stage?
it takes about a month for the levels to come back
but the treatment generally needs to be continued for quite a long time
what are the causes for this disease?
third, some drugs
also, you should be avoiding some vegetables like cabbage and things like soyabean, soya milk etc
they worsen hypothyroidism
thanks once again XXXXXXX
are there any more concerns that I can address?
Thanks for consulting me
Have a good day ahead
same to you
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Medications that affect tsh
- Diagnosis of acute thyroiditis
- Diagnosis of neurological, thyroid dysfunction
- Stomach growing in size negative pregnancy test chance of pregnancy
- Diagnosis of cyst thyroid dysfunction
- Bloating mild cramps no bleeding had unprotected sex opinion
- Intense pain in lower abdomen after sex anything to worry
- What is tsh in blood test results
- Diagnosis of acute thyroid storm
- What medications affect tsh
- Trying for baby one day delayed period pregnant
- Medical term tsh
- Suffering from premature ejaculation remedy
- Diagnosis of bradykinesia, thyroid examination
- What is a tsh blood test