Have gum bleeding. What can be the reason? - Online Doctor Chats
I am have gum bleeding since a month.
what can be the reason... dont know
do u have pain in your teeth ?
I do not drink much water... can that be one of the reason?
hardly a litre or thw in a day
or all the time, even when u eat stuff like apples, etc ?
not during brushing
I had an XXXXXXX yesterday, after long time and today I am seeing the bleeting
It wasnt bleeding the week before
so does that happen all the time, or it happened just once ?
its been happeing in intervals, not always. been a month or so
in that case, there is no need to worry
shall I visit a dentist?
this will help to strenthen the tissues
thanks doc. I will do the needful. Thanks for your time
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hcv result 10 borderline
- Sore clitoris 10 dpo sore breasts
- Bleeding piles from 10 days
- I have boils in my mouth after quit gutkha
- 14 month old son with bronchitis and bleeding gums
- Swollen cheek with fever for 3 days
- Brown spotting 10 weeks postpartum
- Gums bleed for no reason
- Btn forte 10 mg
- Reasons for bleeding gums
- What is the reason for gum bleeding and greenish tongue
- Suffering form mouth ulcer from last 2 year
- Infant having reddish bleeding gums pain while touching reason
- Have sinking and sensitive gums what could be the reason
- I have red bumps all over my tongue