Have gum bleeding. What can be the reason? - Online Doctor Chats
I am have gum bleeding since a month.
what can be the reason... dont know
do u have pain in your teeth ?
I do not drink much water... can that be one of the reason?
hardly a litre or thw in a day
or all the time, even when u eat stuff like apples, etc ?
not during brushing
I had an XXXXXXX yesterday, after long time and today I am seeing the bleeting
It wasnt bleeding the week before
so does that happen all the time, or it happened just once ?
its been happeing in intervals, not always. been a month or so
in that case, there is no need to worry
shall I visit a dentist?
this will help to strenthen the tissues
thanks doc. I will do the needful. Thanks for your time
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ive got a small lump on my right cheek of my bottom
- My bottom teeth are tingling from braces
- Mouth problems in children skin tag on gums
- If i dont sleep my gums hurt
- Mirena iud and sticky vaginal discharge
- Hashimots thyroiditis and nipple discharge
- Gums bleed for no reason
- Reasons for bleeding gums
- What is the reason for gum bleeding and greenish tongue
- Jelly like discharge menopause
- Jel like discharges from wounds
- Infant having reddish bleeding gums pain while touching reason
- Lots of discharge itchy
- Have sinking and sensitive gums what could be the reason
- Milk teeth pain