Have folliculitis at the lower back near buttock. How to get rid of it? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
which i think is because of removal of some hair
I am not sure of the exact reason
I was not physically hurt
its hurting for last 3-4 days
i am not able to properly sit
it hurts while walking too
what it could be ?
how do i tackle it
You mean to say there is a pain because of removal of some hair?
I am guessing that
similar thing happened to one of my friends
he suggested this could be the reason
This is infact called "Baltod" in Hindi
Your current concern in pain in your lower back, isn't it?
Where exactly is the pain, in the center of the spine?
Like in the bone of the back?
no its a skin injury
towards the lower back
What kind of skin injury?
Baltod is called as "Boils" in english as per google
You have a skin boil?
Yes i guess so
Is it very painful?
considering the symptoms
Is it down near the buttock region?
while sitting and sleeping it troubles a lot
I understand you now
You probably have a follicultis
You need antibiotics for this
You could take simple drugs like Tablet. Amox for 3 days
This is a prescription drug
In most situations, the boil would burst open by itself
So, you need to take the medicine now
Anything else I should know?
I will follow your advice
You must drink plenty of water
Do not put more pressure on your buttock and back
DO not sit continuously for long hours
Can I lay down and work on computer
Yes, to certain extent
Thanks a lot doctor!
Appreciate your time..
Thank you too
Hope I have been of help
Get well soon
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lower back buttock pain
- How to treat rosacea conditions
- Soframycin for buttock folliculitis
- Rash on lower back and buttocks
- Marine collagen in skin care
- Androderm patch how to apply
- Aching buttocks and lower back
- Best facial cleanser for acne
- Sweet smell coming from my pores
- Indentation on lower back buttocks
- Sweat and white stuff behind the ears
- Sweating lower back pain chills headache
- Microdermabrasion facial before and after
- Sweating nausea dizziness eyes hurt
- Sweating cold chills body ache