Have fluid behind ear drum, getting vibration sound. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
how can i help u?
Yes i hear like a vibrating sound . and crickets chirping in my ear. I have fluid behind my ear drum. Is it normal for hearing that?
how do u know that u are having fluid behind ear drum?
My doctor told me. And he said im getting ear tubes. so he sended me to the hospital wich i am going tomorrow
this is called as otitismedia
its not normal
u should get tube/gromett inserted into ur eardrum
so that fluid can be drained out
Yeah. thats what the doctor said. Thats why im going to my specialist tomorrow.
no, its not cochlea implant
it just a tube to drain the fluid out of ur ear
how long with the tube be there
Up to how long will i have the ear tube
tube, it depends upon ur recovery
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can you eat too much tilapia fish
- Ear vibrating noise
- What causes blurred vision and flickering eyes
- Treatment and cure for vibration
- Can lymph nodes cause headaches
- Vibrating feeling in ear
- How to reduce white-yellowish pores on face
- Experiencing back pain on the right side of my back
- Can seasonal allergies cause sore throat
- Can inflamed sinuses cause dizziness
- Suggest treatment to remove small bump on outer labia
- Treatment and cure for vibration/numbness
- Treatment and cure for vibration injury
- Can upper respiratory infection be contagious
- Suggest medication for anxiety and panic attacks