Have ear pain, hole in ear and infection. Should I get myself checked? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My wife had some pain in her left ear before 15 days we consult ent doctor
He checked her & told there are small hole in her left ear so there was some infection in ear
He gave some medication & drops for 1 week & he suggest for doing some sound reports
We done 2 reports & we consult him today
After showing reports he suggest for opefation for left ear
What operation did he suggest for?
Are you with me?
Are you with me?
He told one born behind ear is effective there are infection in born so when i open ear at that time i check all borns & if any damage in born i change that born
And in hole he put packing from both side
Some sandwich process
I need ur help in this
What u suggest sir ?
Let me summarize.
According to the history you have given, she had pain in her left ear for 15 days.
After which he has suggested surgery to remove the infected/defective bone.
Am I correct?
So let me guide you regarding this.
If the tests has shown there is defective process undergoing in the mastoid bone of your ear,
Then what he said would be the only option.
But, that can be decided only after examining her properly.
Sir if u give me ur mail id i send u all reports
You can send the reports to YYYY@YYYY
Once I receive the reports, I can give you a call back on your phone, if you are fine with talking over phone.
K i ll mail reports in 30 minutes after reach my home
Please confirm your mobile number.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
K thanks i
You are Welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice evening!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sinus infections ear pain
- Dose of azithral 500
- Meibomian gland infection and ear pain
- Lymph node near shoulder blade
- Is morning ear pain an indication of ear infection
- Ear pain eye infection in toddler
- Eating chalk throat cancer
- Blck dot in middle of ulcer
- Does using bleach cause bronchitis
- Can sitting on cold surface blatter infection
- Does nail patella syndrome cause a high risk pregnancy
- Blackouts and hearing loss
- Dry eyes after eating
- Does surgery for a deviated septum cure motion sickness
- Chronic ear pain without infection