Have developed small spot on arms. What could it be? - Online Doctor Chats
good afternoon Dr.
How are you doing?
How can I help you today?
I have one concern
My mother have one small spot in left arm for which she is not feel is something touch
if something touch
Can you describe the spot further?
I want to know what is the reason that spot came and what is this??
I would be able to help you. Can you describe further about the spot?
Since when did the spot develop.
What is the color of the spot?
NoThis spot i was seen from last 6 month and my mother went
Is it growing since the beginning of the spot?
It seems that the sensory nerves to the spot were affected
Shall I wait one month..
Can you tell what medicine she is on?
These medicines are prescribed in leprosy
I require 2nd opinion so please confirm to whoom i should visit (Dermatology/Neurology
You can visit a neurologist
or XXXXXXX medicine specialist to start with
Because she needs to be tested for leprosy before she starts the medicine
Pls suggest The Dr. Name and the place where they seats..
You go to a hospital, there you will see
Hope there is nothing danger..
I dont think so
But take medicines after consultation and tests
thank for the confrimation I will get bcak to you after teasting..Pls confrim your name Dr.
Thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is vre dangerous if you are pregnant
- Ramipril and facial flushing
- Itchy white spots on my bellend
- What could cause a itchy small boil developed on penis
- What could the small brown bumps on arm be
- What's the yellow stuff coming out of pores
- Have spots in throat what could it be
- Have irregular black spot on arm what could it be
- Have small spots on penis what could this be
- Olay pimple cream for men
- Cough expectorant for 2 year old babies
- Lower back pimples with smelly pus
- Recurring spot on cheek
- How i get fair color complexion unborn baby in pregnancy
- My 2 year old fell and hit her nose