Have cough, cold, headache and body pain. What could be the cause? - Online Doctor Chats
i have got bad cold
my nose is running,headache, body pain
Sorry I was on other call with patient
Since how long?
Are you there?
past two days
Do you get these symptoms frequently?
Its just been two days that I am suffering
It might be due to viral infection
It usually lasts from 3 to 7 days
today is the 3rd day
Yeah. For symptomatic relief, please do steam inhalation twice a day
Also improve the amount of water you take
I do not have fever
but cough is at s bad state
my voice has changed completly
There, try doing oral gargles with warm and salt water
If it does not improve in 2 days, you may need antibiotics and cough syrup
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Smelly mucus in bowel movement
- Can thyroid problems cause loose bowels
- Orange smelly mucous with bowel movement
- Swollen lymph node under left clavicle
- Night cold shivers and body pain
- Body pain cold to touch
- Symptoms of body pain cold shivers
- Trimovate vs clotrimazole fungal infection
- Pseudomonas citrobacter
- Tired and liquid bowels
- Cough cold and body pain suggest medication
- Pulled stomach muscles from bowel movement
- Woke up lightheaded and cloudy vision
- Antibiotic for cold caugh and body pain
- Staphylococcus cloacae