Have chest pain when working long hours or under stress. Is it normal? - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXX from Deloitte Tax LLP
Please proceed with your query
Sorry to hear that
May I know your age?
This is a common problem when you are stressed
Nothing very concerning
It's not painful though for atleast for few minutes it's kind of sensation but after i drink water it goes away automatically
It is normal
nothing to worry
At these situations, take deep breaths and relax a while
oh thank you so much, i was so worried and thought of taking a medical checkup
Please relax and enjoy your life
DO you have any other queries?
may i know in which hospital you usually sits?
I work for XXXXXXX full time
Is that all for now?
Thank you for consulting me
Are you there?
thank you got it
It seems like you are done with the chat
Bye for now
you too bye!
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is hcg bad for kidney
- Chest pains due to stress
- Pneumonia fatty deposits on kidney what does this mean
- Is flamazine good for sunburn
- Is hydrogen peroxide will dry out my external hemorrhoids
- Have migraine heavy breathing chest pain dizziness prescribed replax suggest
- Stress leaves to chest pain
- Chest pain spitting sputum regularly running lung disease
- Is hyaluronic acid safe during pregnancy
- Have headache and pain in chest had laryngitis remedy
- Is gas a side effect of progesterone supplements
- Dizzy chest tight hands numb should i be worried
- Chest pain normal stress echo
- Stress and chest pain
- Stress and chest pain symptoms