Have chest pain when working long hours or under stress. Is it normal? - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXX from Deloitte Tax LLP
Please proceed with your query
Sorry to hear that
May I know your age?
This is a common problem when you are stressed
Nothing very concerning
It's not painful though for atleast for few minutes it's kind of sensation but after i drink water it goes away automatically
It is normal
nothing to worry
At these situations, take deep breaths and relax a while
oh thank you so much, i was so worried and thought of taking a medical checkup
Please relax and enjoy your life
DO you have any other queries?
may i know in which hospital you usually sits?
I work for XXXXXXX full time
Is that all for now?
Thank you for consulting me
Are you there?
thank you got it
It seems like you are done with the chat
Bye for now
you too bye!
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for Onychomycosis
- Symptoms of pulmonary thickening
- Symptoms of dry pleurisy
- Symptoms of antitrypsin deficiency
- Treatment and cure for Menopause
- Chest pains due to stress
- Symptoms of mediastinitis
- Stress leaves to chest pain
- Symptoms of post infective fibrosis
- Treatment and cure for Skin neoplasm
- Symptoms of Skin neoplasm
- Chest pain normal stress echo
- Drugs/medication for Diverticulitis
- Stress and chest pain
- Stress and chest pain symptoms