Have chest pain and causes cough. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
I am having problem in my Chest
May i know your age ?
alwaqys a little pain in my chest
sometyms Right side, sometimes left
m afraid of old too
may i know where exactly do u have it ?
and what causes it to come up
I don't know why
but it happens any tym
sometyms for a minute or second
somtyms for 6-7 mins
I am afraid of the pain
pains a lot
what may be reason plz let me know
does it hurt after food ?
also one thing , Pain causes cough also
does taking XXXXXXX breaths hurt ?
After lunch ??
you mean the pain comes up, after lunch ?
no , Anytym it myt occur
talking to sm1, n suddenly a pin in chest
any signs like fever, vomiting, tenderness, loss of appetite, etc ?
headache , sometimes vomiting
any issues like excess gas ?
i hadn't gas problem
does the pain come in the chest , rib cage or below it ?
but in bangalore it arised
rib cage, i dnt know exactly what/whre
Arount my Nipples it pains
the causes of your pain can be musculoskeletal or due to gastritis
what is musculoskeletel
what is remedy
musculoskeletal inflammation can diagnosed if the pain ââincreases on specific movements or âon direct pressure on the affected area
Such pain can respond to ââmedications like crocin 500 mg taken three times a day.
should i have to get checked once then
or plz suggest smthng
Pneumonitis Or Pleuritis , in such cases, the pain increases on XXXXXXX breaths and is associated with symptoms âââlike cough, expectoration of mucus or purulent sputum, etc. â
what should I do now
it would be very essential to consult a doctor you trust, for a complete examination â and proper diagnosis
if needed tests like X XXXXXXX , can be done to rule out other issues
Can You refer some doctor
for now, try Gelusil , and crocin , to help reduce the pain
You can see any General Practioner near your place
where can I get good examination of my prob
or hospitals like Fortis, manipal will also be fine
where you can go to the Emergency, or see a doctor by appointment
Ok :) Thnku doctor
You are welcome
thanku for ur help, see u doctor, bye :)
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Persistent cough and frequent urination
- Sore knot below sternum pleurisy
- Treatment for chest pain caused by cpr
- Red line on tonsil and pain
- What is the cause and treatment for lingering chest pain
- Swelling after a chest biopsy
- Urinary tract infection from lap dance
- What is the treatment for dry cough and chest pain
- Types of tuberclosis
- Pneumonia and white stuff on tongue
- Urethal meatoplasty side effects
- Have cough chest pain and heavy mucus treatment
- Headache at night abdominal chest pain causes and treatment
- Pulsing in legs after sunburn
- I have been diagnosed with mild emphysema