Have burning sensation in joints. What is the cause? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query.
i have burning sensation in my let and agove joints...
what is the cause?
Please make it question clear.
i feeling burning sensation in my leg
what is the cause for that?
May I know your age?
Exactly where is the burning sensation?
below joints and above joints upper leg
Is it on the foot, leg, thighs or the whole of the lower limb?
Is it present on both the limbs?
Lower limbs means legs.
TO comment on what you might be having, I will require more information.
Can you please provide me specific details according to what I ask?
1. Are you having diabetes?
2. Do you have back pain?
Are you there?
Are you there?
no i have been doctor he checket urin and blood for diabetes no symptoms
Do you have any back pain?
is gastric problem will cause for burning sens in leg?
Burning sensation in the legs usually means that, there is a compression of nerve which goes to the leg.
No, gastric problem cannot cause burning sensation in the leg.
Problems which affects a nerve to be damaged can usually cause the burning sensation.
Any pressure on the nerves can cause the problem.
what is nerve to be damage?
Nerves are the electrical wires which carry information from different parts of our body to the brain.
what is nerve?
then which test i have 2 do for that?
is there any problem with brain?
No. The problem will not be with the brain.
then what i have 2 do for this ? any perticular test?
It may be with the nerve which is supplying to the leg.
Before any test, it is important to get it examined by your treating doctor.
im having this from past 2 months..
Once he examines you, he will be able to tell what might be the causes.
Accordingly the tests can be done.
that k but he told every thing fine .... but?
Can I talk to you on phone, if you don't mind?
Please confirm your mobile number.
I will call you now.
Do you have any other queries?
no do you knw kannada?
Sorry, I do not know Kannada.
Is it ok if I speak in english?
Thanks for using this platform.
Now I will close this chat, and call you.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Drugs to treat pulmonary fibrosis
- Can headaches be due to acromegaly?
- Female excitement drugs
- Does bone pain signify myelofibrosis?
- What causes burning sensation in back after having protected sex
- Can swelling be due to stress fractures?
- Neuropathy due to drugs
- What are the symptoms of bone spurs?
- Signs of downs syndrome pregnancy
- Burning sensation in head what have might cause this
- What causes burning sensation in penis after having sex
- Early stages of dry gangrene
- Are numbness symptoms of frostbite?
- What causes vaginal burning sensation
- What causes burning sensation in vagina while having sex