Have bump under tongue. Cause for concern? - Online Doctor Chats
hi doctor... good evening
i noticed that i have a bump under my tongue...
Bubble under my tongue
what have to do ?
For how long has it been there?
How big is it? Is it painful?
its in tip of tongue..
is it painful?
paining at the time tongue touch the teeth
Did you bite your tongue by mistake at any time?
Ok Since it has appeared just two days ago
it might not be a serious problem
It would probably be the beginning of an aphthous ulcer
This usually comes on in times of stress
or if you have any vitamin deficiency
Have you taken any medicines recently?
but one weak back, i went to eye doctor, there is pain in right eye...
doctor reply,, give eye rest at half an hour while using computer
becosules one daily for 3 months
Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet
oh ok.... weather i have to take tablet or any fruits ?
oh ok doctor
Take the B complex tablets
they will build up the vitamin stores in your body
fruits and vegetables help in long term nutritional status
this particular pain will take about
3 to 4 days to settle
Till then you can avoid very spicy food.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
no thanks dr
Thank you for consulting. Bye for now. Take care.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bumps under tongue in ayurvada
- Effects of semen on tooth enamel
- Does masterbation effect enamel
- Yellow stool while pregnant
- Bumps under the tongue
- Bumps under tongue std
- Will eating chalk cause kidney stones
- Swollen bump under tongue
- Will drinking beer raise my cholesterol
- Hair follicle drug test
- Getting tired easily and very thin
- Hydrogen peroxide mouthwash side effects
- Baby bump under tongue
- Sideeffects of eating pan masala
- Will bikini wax burn scar