Have blockage in nostril, unable to breathe. Want to go for surgery, Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello, I am XXXXXXX Shah
How can I help you?
Good evening... Proceed with your question.
Due to this problem, I am not able to breath properly and this also affects my sleep
Can you guide?
Nasal cavity has few structures such as turbinates. Yes, occasionally these turbinates over grow and lead to blocked nose.
whats is remedy?
I dont want to do surgery
Besides that the central structure the septum can become crooked in few people leading to blockage.
The effective treatment depends on that structure is affected - turbinates or septum deviation.
Deviated septum can be treated permanently only by surgical approach.
Unresponsive cases of hypertrophied turbinate would need surgical approach.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
So how should I daignose my nose
An ENT surgeon will know about these procedure, you may consult one nearby your location and get the condition diagnosed.
any good place you can suggest?
May I know your location?
Mumbai, Borivali (west)
ok... I will check
Thanks for help :)
This link contains list of ENT surgeon practising in Mumbai.
You can use it to pick the doctor near your location.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blocked nostril causes ear blockage
- Heart valve leak causes
- Absent corpus callosum and hearing loss
- Cervical disc prolapse treatment
- Accidentally staple pin in throat
- Accessory parotid gland
- Sneezing and blockage of nostrils
- Will a tonsillectomy stop me from getting peritonsillar abscess
- Cervical spinal cord edema
- Cloudy stretchy cervical mucus
- Ayurveda right nostril blockage
- Azithral 500 and period delay
- Right nostril blockage
- Causes of heavy head
- Flesh blockage in nostrils