Have been suffering pain at back of the knees. Had rheumatic attack. Suggestion? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you
actually i have been suffering pain at back of the kness since sometime
i had a rhemutaic attack in 1998
have you injured yourself or something
but as per doctors it s not there anymore
recent tests were -ve
Do you play any sports?
if i sit even for 1 min with my legs folded
and then getup i feel terrible pain
i donot play sports as such
i walk quite a bit
Can you feel any swelling in the back of your knees?
not sure actually.. doesn't look like
Its possible XXXXXXX
the symptoms like restlesness id there too
is there any pain in the hips?
no not in the hips
its possible XXXXXXX that you have a muscle or a ligament injury
ok now the prob is i feel the pain in wrists too sometimes
which was not there earlier
we can make out only with a clinical examination
its unlikely that you have rheumatoid arthritis
is it bcoz of the age now.. its noit possible?
we may also need an examination like a MRI
RA is common in middle aged females
and I dont think we are looking at that profile
ok.. so the initial pain due to which they diagnosed me with rheumatic fever is different form a arthritis pian?
RA will affect several joints
ok.. one last thing i wanted to ask
there are nodules that are formed below the skin as a symptom right?
in the later stages yes
if there are so many that i feel.. does that hamper muscle movement or activity in anyways?
even after we don't have rheumatic fever
They may not be related
An examination would be needed
Lets do this
where are you based?
Then come and see me tomorrow
We'll decide what is the problem
where should i come?
i'll be in your offfice
Does that sound fine?
how much would be the charges?
I would also like to speak to you before that
Should I just call you in 10 minutes?
I'll call you in some time
Thanks for consulting me
Is there anything else I can help with?
no thats it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Moveable bean size lump above collarbone
- Im on the pill and got my period but have been bloated and sick
- What cause beat under my left rib
- Burst blood vessel in glans
- Have mirena on cycle with orange blood
- Suggest some exercise for back pain and knee pain
- Broken rib symptoms bear hug
- Knee injury no weight bearing
- Natural ways to reduce eosinophils in blood
- Raised cholesterol with raised esr in bloods
- Pulled muscle can bearly breath
- Back pain and knee pain
- Knee pain back of knee
- Suggest medication for rheumatic heart disease and back pain
- Suffering from back pain suggest some medication