Have allergic problem, especially in cold climate. Sneeze a lot and it leads to cough with headache. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Ok what are the symptoms that you have then?
How long you have this problem?
bcoz of allergy, I will sneeze a lot and it leads to cough also...and after that I will be having headache because of sneeze and cough..
for allergy I am taking one antihistamine, but now my problem is headache because of cough...
is this headache is normal bcoz of cough?
yeah because of cough there is some pressure that is built in the skull causing headache
The fact is allergy has no cure
The factors that cause the allergy (allergens) during particular seasons are to be avoided
should I take medicine for headache...last time when it occured, it went of by itself
and can do slow desensitization
mainly done by Immunologists
ok...so there is no complete cure medicine for allergy ??
You have to clean the allergen that is stuck to the mucosa of the nose, eyes, ears and mouth
So I suggest you to keep clean these parts as soon as you are exposzed to the allergen
that will stop the triggers and the symptoms
The wash better be done with warm saline water
If not cold water is fine
if you are in office you can go to rest room and clean these with cold tap water
At home you can prepare warm saline water
ok..u mean lukewarm..rite?
Do you have any more queries
Thank you for visiting here
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Montek levocetirizine
- Reactions to birth control pills
- Alcohol and folic acid deficiency
- Persisting cold sneezing headache weight loss suggestion
- How h. pylori causes ulcers
- Montek lc tablet purpose
- Treatment for cold cough and sneezing of child
- Sex after radical prostate surgery
- Cough cold mucus sneezing for moths
- Best treatment for vaginal candida
- Rotten smell when sneezing
- Montek 4 tablet is used for what purpose
- Myteka tablets montelukast sodium
- Suggest treatment for cold and sneezing
- Suffering from allergic cough cold and sneezing