Have acute lower back ache. Suggestion? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have a acute lower back ache
can u help?
Sure. I would like you brief me more about the problem.
Can you specify since how long did you have this pain?
since last 2 weeks
It aggrevates during the day
Is the pain localised to one part or does it spreads down the legs too?
na its more on the lower back only
Do you have any problems while passing urine/stool?
Does the pain worsen with movements such as twisting/bending?
Have you had similar pains in the past?
May I know your age?
Thanks for providing the details.
Based on the history provided, you seems to have a less serious condition.
It most likely is a muscular ache unrelated to spines or nerves.
However back pain needs proper treatment to avoid future complications.
The measures I suggest are:
1. Adequate rest - Do not carry weight; prefer to sleep on a flat bed.
Use lumbar support if needed.
Lumbar Support can u clarify what does it means
2. Topical analgesia (pain relief) can be obtained by warm compresses (hot water bag), antiinflammatory agents like diclofenac spray (moov/iodex are herbal agents).
Lumbar support are waist belts which can wrap around your back and abdomen.
any specific diet suggestions?
3. If topical agents as described above do not provide good relief, then oral drugs which can be brought by a prescription can be used.
4. Inaddition to these measures, you need to practice back strengthening exercise (you can learn about these exercise on the net or from your physical trainer) to avoid future back pains.
There are no specific diet suggestions. Restrict use of spicy die
need to rush for a meeting
will get back if pain persits
if you are planning to use oral pain killers.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lower back is throbbing cramps
- Numb legs back pain sit down
- Lower right abominal and back pain itchy skin
- Dexolac infant formula uk
- Lower back side feels bruised and legs are swelling
- How to make a dexona pouch
- Lower back ache and menopause
- Neck strain drying hair
- Dexona practin tablets is safe for health
- Lower back ache in women
- Dexona injection in pregnency
- Uses of dexona inj
- Dull lower back ache
- Lower back ache symptoms
- Lower back ache cancer